Subject: رييس سازمان حفاظت محيط زيست:
From: entekhab.ir

تردد تاکسي‌هاي بالاي 10 سال ممنوع است
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 06:03:24 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--AC66736C1231008F43A1B5357C34F5E8_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----AC66736C1231008F43A1B5357C34F5E8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----AC66736C1231008F43A1B5357C34F5E8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----AC66736C1231008F43A1B5357C34F5E8_MULTIPART_MIXED--