Subject: یادداشت‌های علم، یکشنبه ۸ دی ۱۳۴۷ /
From: entekhab.ir

شاه: اردشیر زاهدی خیلی لوس و ننر شده است
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2026 08:07:17 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4EFB5F8B5216CE062B1DF6B45E670F44_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4EFB5F8B5216CE062B1DF6B45E670F44_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4EFB5F8B5216CE062B1DF6B45E670F44_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4EFB5F8B5216CE062B1DF6B45E670F44_MULTIPART_MIXED--