Subject: آيت‌الله جوادي‌ آملي:
From: entekhab.ir

اگر قرآن نبود، مسيحيت و يهوديت تحريف مي‌شد
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 16:24:23 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--83F7F7A48AF1E3D878738DE4CF5943A9_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----83F7F7A48AF1E3D878738DE4CF5943A9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----83F7F7A48AF1E3D878738DE4CF5943A9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----83F7F7A48AF1E3D878738DE4CF5943A9_MULTIPART_MIXED--