Subject: یادداشت‌های علم؛ شنبه ۷ بهمن ۱۳۴۶:
From: entekhab.ir

گویا وضع مالی دولت خیلی خراب باشد
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2026 07:18:17 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--907638FD23CDC88689C9C807F79D5B16_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----907638FD23CDC88689C9C807F79D5B16_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----907638FD23CDC88689C9C807F79D5B16_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----907638FD23CDC88689C9C807F79D5B16_MULTIPART_MIXED--