Subject: یادداشت‌های علم، چهارشنبه ۱۱ بهمن ۱۳۴۶:
From: entekhab.ir

دولت جدا بی‌پول است!
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 14:54:50 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8C0448BC9622F9D5EEEDC11CC8355A89_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8C0448BC9622F9D5EEEDC11CC8355A89_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8C0448BC9622F9D5EEEDC11CC8355A89_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8C0448BC9622F9D5EEEDC11CC8355A89_MULTIPART_MIXED--