Subject: شيخ الازهر خطاب به صهيونيست‌ها:
From: entekhab.ir

از خشم 1/5 ميليارد مسلمان بر حذر باشيد
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 09:45:18 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--44B0DF2DFBC33789AA611F8C0AFD57A9_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----44B0DF2DFBC33789AA611F8C0AFD57A9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----44B0DF2DFBC33789AA611F8C0AFD57A9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----44B0DF2DFBC33789AA611F8C0AFD57A9_MULTIPART_MIXED--