Subject: دنیزلی:
From: entekhab.ir

پرسپولیس در لیگ قهرمانان متحول می‌شود/نگران خط دفاع هستم
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 04:35:03 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--66E6932D67259056116A0055DA82D30A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----66E6932D67259056116A0055DA82D30A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----66E6932D67259056116A0055DA82D30A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----66E6932D67259056116A0055DA82D30A_MULTIPART_MIXED--