Subject: كرزاي:
From: entekhab.ir

مذاكرات سه‌جانبه صلح با حضور آمريكا و طالبان آغاز شد
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 01:35:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--97D1CFE9EA61357B6DD15B80D5855D6B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----97D1CFE9EA61357B6DD15B80D5855D6B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----97D1CFE9EA61357B6DD15B80D5855D6B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----97D1CFE9EA61357B6DD15B80D5855D6B_MULTIPART_MIXED--