Subject: معاون نيروي انساني ناجا:
From: entekhab.ir

موضوعي به نام «تراشيدن موي سر سربازان» نداريم
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 01:41:44 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--30B8A9BD06E5E9729A82462F9AF06E05_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----30B8A9BD06E5E9729A82462F9AF06E05_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----30B8A9BD06E5E9729A82462F9AF06E05_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----30B8A9BD06E5E9729A82462F9AF06E05_MULTIPART_MIXED--