Subject: آیت الله اعرافی:
From: entekhab.ir

کرونا ربطی به طلاب چینی جامعه المصطفی ندارد
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 18:30:39 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--83CF21D5A9528E70189985F6A7242F57_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----83CF21D5A9528E70189985F6A7242F57_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----83CF21D5A9528E70189985F6A7242F57_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----83CF21D5A9528E70189985F6A7242F57_MULTIPART_MIXED--