Subject: یادداشت‌های علم، پنجشنبه ۱۵ اسفند ۱۳۵۳:
From: entekhab.ir

شاهنشاه با صدام حسین روبوسی کردند
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2026 08:17:38 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--79E20F445EA4449994381E9B16417ECC_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----79E20F445EA4449994381E9B16417ECC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----79E20F445EA4449994381E9B16417ECC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----79E20F445EA4449994381E9B16417ECC_MULTIPART_MIXED--