Subject: نکاتی براي
From: entekhab.ir

درست نشستن و راه رفتن
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2026 08:58:57 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--800AC6569A98ED1A8E6A62C5F8708B7B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----800AC6569A98ED1A8E6A62C5F8708B7B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----800AC6569A98ED1A8E6A62C5F8708B7B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----800AC6569A98ED1A8E6A62C5F8708B7B_MULTIPART_MIXED--