Subject: نماینده ولی فقیه در بوشهر:
From: entekhab.ir

مسئولین سریعاً به یاری سیل زدگان بشتابند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 13:37:59 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D70B8A1059956E57CBD74F3FBA41BF12_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D70B8A1059956E57CBD74F3FBA41BF12_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D70B8A1059956E57CBD74F3FBA41BF12_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D70B8A1059956E57CBD74F3FBA41BF12_MULTIPART_MIXED--