Subject: ایرلاین‌های آمریکایی:
From: entekhab.ir

تمامی پروازهای مسافری را لغو می‌کنیم
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 08:25:23 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F5B4981C957ECEDAFEE9E49147934E44_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F5B4981C957ECEDAFEE9E49147934E44_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F5B4981C957ECEDAFEE9E49147934E44_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F5B4981C957ECEDAFEE9E49147934E44_MULTIPART_MIXED--