Subject: ترامپ:
From: entekhab.ir

توافق جدید اوپک پلاس «معامله‌ای خوب» برای همه است
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:18:08 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C358B30D7F2F1F66F76F876C0436D7E3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C358B30D7F2F1F66F76F876C0436D7E3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C358B30D7F2F1F66F76F876C0436D7E3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C358B30D7F2F1F66F76F876C0436D7E3_MULTIPART_MIXED--