Subject: تصویر: مهندس
From: entekhab.ir

بازرگان در آخرین روزهای حیات
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 22:19:50 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--862EC71B831F6E2EC0F5D9897E56E4EE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----862EC71B831F6E2EC0F5D9897E56E4EE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----862EC71B831F6E2EC0F5D9897E56E4EE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/18398_186.jpg

----862EC71B831F6E2EC0F5D9897E56E4EE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----862EC71B831F6E2EC0F5D9897E56E4EE_MULTIPART_MIXED--