Subject: یادداشت‌های علم، سه‌شنبه ۲۴ اردیبهشت ۱۳۴۷/
From: entekhab.ir

شاه: امروز نوک اردشیر زاهدی را چیدم!
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2026 08:17:13 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--03A6386F0A1A5D404AD5D441392FB398_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----03A6386F0A1A5D404AD5D441392FB398_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----03A6386F0A1A5D404AD5D441392FB398_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----03A6386F0A1A5D404AD5D441392FB398_MULTIPART_MIXED--