Subject: آیت الله مکارم:
From: entekhab.ir

رسم غلط چهارشنبه سوری باید حذف شود
Date: Sun, 24 May 2026 18:56:50 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--41BB9B5AFB00BC994C7328F5D51BAD91_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----41BB9B5AFB00BC994C7328F5D51BAD91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----41BB9B5AFB00BC994C7328F5D51BAD91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----41BB9B5AFB00BC994C7328F5D51BAD91_MULTIPART_MIXED--