Subject: کلانتری:
From: entekhab.ir

۹۹۰ هکتار در آتش سوخت/نباید به گونه‌ای جلوه داد که انگار همه کشور می‌سوزد
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 01:04:49 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--035A6CF8E448E317D7E9DF08C2453956_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----035A6CF8E448E317D7E9DF08C2453956_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----035A6CF8E448E317D7E9DF08C2453956_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----035A6CF8E448E317D7E9DF08C2453956_MULTIPART_MIXED--