Subject: اشپيگل:
From: entekhab.ir

صبر شيعيان عربستان لبريز شده است
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:46:39 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DD4D8A3758C93E5EADEF1B952C5DAF6E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DD4D8A3758C93E5EADEF1B952C5DAF6E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DD4D8A3758C93E5EADEF1B952C5DAF6E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DD4D8A3758C93E5EADEF1B952C5DAF6E_MULTIPART_MIXED--