Subject: معاون وزیر بهداشت:
From: entekhab.ir

کرونا سبب درگیری ۳۵ درصد از تخت‌های آی‌سی‌یو
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 13:24:19 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E09585771A8E72CD7371F15065BDF3C5_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E09585771A8E72CD7371F15065BDF3C5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E09585771A8E72CD7371F15065BDF3C5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E09585771A8E72CD7371F15065BDF3C5_MULTIPART_MIXED--