Subject: معاون علوم پزشکی گیلان:
From: entekhab.ir

امسال نباید حتی به سرماخوردگی مبتلا شویم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 17:12:02 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--33B3510ACB7756C118DD8CC62965E3A2_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----33B3510ACB7756C118DD8CC62965E3A2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----33B3510ACB7756C118DD8CC62965E3A2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----33B3510ACB7756C118DD8CC62965E3A2_MULTIPART_MIXED--