Subject: «زیرخاکی ۲» به زودی جلوی دوربین می‌رود
From: entekhab.ir

.
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 14:00:06 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C2BD5E4F789EB42425FC4B59A6B1622E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C2BD5E4F789EB42425FC4B59A6B1622E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C2BD5E4F789EB42425FC4B59A6B1622E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C2BD5E4F789EB42425FC4B59A6B1622E_MULTIPART_MIXED--