Subject: کفاشیان:
From: entekhab.ir

دیگر با امارات بازی نمی کنیم/ رابطه فوتبال ایران و امارات تغییر می کند
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 06:54:09 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DC2ED8D8A05C2CA8576E21D86DB0C83D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DC2ED8D8A05C2CA8576E21D86DB0C83D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DC2ED8D8A05C2CA8576E21D86DB0C83D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DC2ED8D8A05C2CA8576E21D86DB0C83D_MULTIPART_MIXED--