Subject: یک فعال محیط زیست:
From: entekhab.ir

تشخیص علت مرگ نهنگ‌ها در کیش در کوتاه مدت شدنی نیست
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 07:10:32 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8C1B2199A71DB8226BED1D0D3AE83C37_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8C1B2199A71DB8226BED1D0D3AE83C37_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8C1B2199A71DB8226BED1D0D3AE83C37_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8C1B2199A71DB8226BED1D0D3AE83C37_MULTIPART_MIXED--