Subject: نبیه بری:
From: entekhab.ir

تشکیل دولت در لبنان به بن‌بست رسیده است
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 15:53:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--32A627DF44C8C485D0251F3327C309F6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----32A627DF44C8C485D0251F3327C309F6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----32A627DF44C8C485D0251F3327C309F6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----32A627DF44C8C485D0251F3327C309F6_MULTIPART_MIXED--