Subject: احمدي مقدم:
From: entekhab.ir

فتنه 88 باعث افزایش 30 درصدی جرم شد
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 14:42:12 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--CC917F8FC9DF64C0DBBF36B1B6D0A96B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----CC917F8FC9DF64C0DBBF36B1B6D0A96B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----CC917F8FC9DF64C0DBBF36B1B6D0A96B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----CC917F8FC9DF64C0DBBF36B1B6D0A96B_MULTIPART_MIXED--