Subject: سراب اقامت و اشتغال در سوئد/
From: entekhab.ir

كلاهبرداري از ايرانيان متقاضي اشتغال در اروپا
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 19:28:01 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8F428F90CAB0CE8F7F41F4F252993D7A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8F428F90CAB0CE8F7F41F4F252993D7A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8F428F90CAB0CE8F7F41F4F252993D7A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8F428F90CAB0CE8F7F41F4F252993D7A_MULTIPART_MIXED--