Subject: آیت الله جوادی آملی:
From: entekhab.ir

BBC مصداق آیه «إن جائکم ....» است
Date: Wed, 06 May 2026 19:13:59 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--440004229FE33599EB2422F2D254DC69_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----440004229FE33599EB2422F2D254DC69_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----440004229FE33599EB2422F2D254DC69_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----440004229FE33599EB2422F2D254DC69_MULTIPART_MIXED--