Subject: دیلی تلگراف:
From: entekhab.ir

بریتانیا مقصد نخستین سفر خارجی بایدن خواهد بود
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2026 12:40:11 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0E05C8949A74F6DF8E3A5CF7DB630F23_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0E05C8949A74F6DF8E3A5CF7DB630F23_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0E05C8949A74F6DF8E3A5CF7DB630F23_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0E05C8949A74F6DF8E3A5CF7DB630F23_MULTIPART_MIXED--