Subject: نماینده ایران درسازمان ملل:
From: entekhab.ir

جزایر سه گانه جزء لاینفک سرزمین ایران است
Date: Fri, 01 May 2026 13:47:56 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--CD5997865A0FDB300C8CEEB2817362C4_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----CD5997865A0FDB300C8CEEB2817362C4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----CD5997865A0FDB300C8CEEB2817362C4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----CD5997865A0FDB300C8CEEB2817362C4_MULTIPART_MIXED--