Subject: تلويزيون اينترنتي «پايداري» آمد/
From: entekhab.ir

انحصار «صداوسيما» گام به گام پايان مي يابد؟
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 03:25:51 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--84D6664C701E9BD681873717F16FC284_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----84D6664C701E9BD681873717F16FC284_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----84D6664C701E9BD681873717F16FC284_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----84D6664C701E9BD681873717F16FC284_MULTIPART_MIXED--