Subject: رییس قوه قضاییه:
From: entekhab.ir

باید دادسرایی برای «کارنکنان» ایجاد کنیم
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 06:10:54 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--19ED3F9A6AD4507BBB7B1042218C75E3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----19ED3F9A6AD4507BBB7B1042218C75E3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----19ED3F9A6AD4507BBB7B1042218C75E3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1056585_147.jpg

----19ED3F9A6AD4507BBB7B1042218C75E3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----19ED3F9A6AD4507BBB7B1042218C75E3_MULTIPART_MIXED--