Subject: ریابکوف:
From: entekhab.ir

جلسه میان وزرای خارجه آمریکا و روسیه برای احیای برجام مهم است
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:32:17 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--283AA6D31D33A1F6A557B4249429733B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----283AA6D31D33A1F6A557B4249429733B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----283AA6D31D33A1F6A557B4249429733B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1071119_667.jpg

----283AA6D31D33A1F6A557B4249429733B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----283AA6D31D33A1F6A557B4249429733B_MULTIPART_MIXED--