Subject: کدخدایی:
From: entekhab.ir

جلسه شورای نگهبان امروز برگزار نشد/ فردا آخرین روز بررسی صلاحیت‌ها است
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 02:30:33 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--71F3A997ADED54C924795681D68B99A8_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----71F3A997ADED54C924795681D68B99A8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----71F3A997ADED54C924795681D68B99A8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1073591_875.jpeg

----71F3A997ADED54C924795681D68B99A8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----71F3A997ADED54C924795681D68B99A8_MULTIPART_MIXED--