Subject: محمدرضا باهنر:
From: entekhab.ir

دعا کنیم گرانی‌ها متوقف شود
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 03:18:20 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--106215F7E3DB6E8B8BA4048C06FDC10D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----106215F7E3DB6E8B8BA4048C06FDC10D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----106215F7E3DB6E8B8BA4048C06FDC10D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----106215F7E3DB6E8B8BA4048C06FDC10D_MULTIPART_MIXED--