Subject: استاندار:
From: entekhab.ir

تزریق ۷۵۵ هزار دُز واکسن کرونا در استان تهران/ کاهش ۴۹ درصدی فوتی ها
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 10:04:15 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--343C9A7E6842912C14795E0AAD595731_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----343C9A7E6842912C14795E0AAD595731_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----343C9A7E6842912C14795E0AAD595731_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1077452_371.jpg

----343C9A7E6842912C14795E0AAD595731_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----343C9A7E6842912C14795E0AAD595731_MULTIPART_MIXED--