Subject: استاندار تهران:
From: entekhab.ir

افزایش ۸ درصدی بستری‌ها در بخش عادی در هفته چهارم خرداد
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 19:20:11 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A397426EE1E7BFAB2428B2CA5989BAA0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A397426EE1E7BFAB2428B2CA5989BAA0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A397426EE1E7BFAB2428B2CA5989BAA0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1087993_682.jpg

----A397426EE1E7BFAB2428B2CA5989BAA0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A397426EE1E7BFAB2428B2CA5989BAA0_MULTIPART_MIXED--