Subject: وضعیت جاده‌ها و راه ها، امروز ۱۹ تیر ۱۴۰۰ /
From: entekhab.ir

ترافیک نیمه سنگین در آزادراه قزوین - کرج
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 19:56:24 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--1D5BA6BCBE687D1529DA5164E2054F6F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----1D5BA6BCBE687D1529DA5164E2054F6F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----1D5BA6BCBE687D1529DA5164E2054F6F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1097361_506.jpg

----1D5BA6BCBE687D1529DA5164E2054F6F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----1D5BA6BCBE687D1529DA5164E2054F6F_MULTIPART_MIXED--