Subject: شرکت دارویی شفا فارمد:
From: entekhab.ir

بروز مشکل در خط تولید واکسن کوو ایران برکت، کذب است
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 20:51:14 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--481ACBDB2E05AFF9879F9A386EC9FDCA_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----481ACBDB2E05AFF9879F9A386EC9FDCA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----481ACBDB2E05AFF9879F9A386EC9FDCA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1099745_332.jpg

----481ACBDB2E05AFF9879F9A386EC9FDCA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----481ACBDB2E05AFF9879F9A386EC9FDCA_MULTIPART_MIXED--