Subject: عبدالله عبدالله:
From: entekhab.ir

دولت افغانستان آمادگی کامل برای گفت‌وگوهای صلح را دارد
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:57:43 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--7925DB939F586031AA9403D59A6C98A3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----7925DB939F586031AA9403D59A6C98A3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----7925DB939F586031AA9403D59A6C98A3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1099831_757.jpg

----7925DB939F586031AA9403D59A6C98A3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----7925DB939F586031AA9403D59A6C98A3_MULTIPART_MIXED--