Subject: محیط زیست:
From: entekhab.ir

توله شیرهای باغ وحش تبریز نارس به دنیا آمده بودند
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 19:06:52 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0DE5385741810B7E93EE2DF08D6A416E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0DE5385741810B7E93EE2DF08D6A416E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0DE5385741810B7E93EE2DF08D6A416E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1101396_852.jpg

----0DE5385741810B7E93EE2DF08D6A416E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0DE5385741810B7E93EE2DF08D6A416E_MULTIPART_MIXED--