Subject: المپیک توکیو؛
From: entekhab.ir

شکست نزدیک تیم ملی بسکتبال برابر چک در نخستین گام
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 07:13:59 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B7110B5473FE40FDF2101E9B43B2FBD1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B7110B5473FE40FDF2101E9B43B2FBD1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B7110B5473FE40FDF2101E9B43B2FBD1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1105291_881.jpg

----B7110B5473FE40FDF2101E9B43B2FBD1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B7110B5473FE40FDF2101E9B43B2FBD1_MULTIPART_MIXED--