Subject: توکلی: منبع قول
From: entekhab.ir

شرف
مرتضوی زاکانی بود، نمی​دانم ضبط شده یا نه؟
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2026 12:37:48 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DF5EBD152CC118BB6E549BAF16E27894_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DF5EBD152CC118BB6E549BAF16E27894_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DF5EBD152CC118BB6E549BAF16E27894_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DF5EBD152CC118BB6E549BAF16E27894_MULTIPART_MIXED--