Subject: سخنگوی گمرک:
From: entekhab.ir

گوشی در صدر واردات/ ممنوعیتی در کار نیست، گران نکنید
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 17:49:02 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--50A11692E5751F8DF450BD8387880EFD_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----50A11692E5751F8DF450BD8387880EFD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----50A11692E5751F8DF450BD8387880EFD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1111246_513.jpg

----50A11692E5751F8DF450BD8387880EFD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----50A11692E5751F8DF450BD8387880EFD_MULTIPART_MIXED--