Subject: المپیک توکیو؛
From: entekhab.ir

زارع: فشار زیادی متحمل شدم؛ مردم دعا کنند
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 21:57:52 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--34556268FF3B6F95EE86A16DFB06A894_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----34556268FF3B6F95EE86A16DFB06A894_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----34556268FF3B6F95EE86A16DFB06A894_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1111570_544.jpg

----34556268FF3B6F95EE86A16DFB06A894_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----34556268FF3B6F95EE86A16DFB06A894_MULTIPART_MIXED--