Subject: گزارش آماري از طولاني شدن صف جدايي تفاهمي زوج‌ها/
From: entekhab.ir

طلاق توافقي در 15 دقيقه!
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2026 11:13:12 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DA3FEA2D2E24FCFE0A2F8CA6D653EE7D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DA3FEA2D2E24FCFE0A2F8CA6D653EE7D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DA3FEA2D2E24FCFE0A2F8CA6D653EE7D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DA3FEA2D2E24FCFE0A2F8CA6D653EE7D_MULTIPART_MIXED--