Subject: فرمانده نیروی زمینی ارتش:
From: entekhab.ir

مرزهای کشور در امنیت کامل قرار دارد
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 23:58:19 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DB88DFB5A97033278A3D8B1FAE1A95C6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DB88DFB5A97033278A3D8B1FAE1A95C6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DB88DFB5A97033278A3D8B1FAE1A95C6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1114757_881.jpg

----DB88DFB5A97033278A3D8B1FAE1A95C6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DB88DFB5A97033278A3D8B1FAE1A95C6_MULTIPART_MIXED--