Subject: ترکیه:
From: entekhab.ir

با آمریکا و قطر برای اداره فرودگاه کابل همکاری می‌کنیم
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 17:59:26 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5AA6908B53C2D2448C1208BEA91F724D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5AA6908B53C2D2448C1208BEA91F724D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5AA6908B53C2D2448C1208BEA91F724D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1127536_506.jpg

----5AA6908B53C2D2448C1208BEA91F724D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5AA6908B53C2D2448C1208BEA91F724D_MULTIPART_MIXED--