Subject: افغانستان تایمز:
From: entekhab.ir

جبهه پنجشیر سه منطقه را از تصرف طالبان خارج کرد
Date: Sat, 02 May 2026 09:39:51 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--851AA3A3FB25FB0EFC9CA86EA2AAB22C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----851AA3A3FB25FB0EFC9CA86EA2AAB22C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----851AA3A3FB25FB0EFC9CA86EA2AAB22C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1129363_978.jpg

----851AA3A3FB25FB0EFC9CA86EA2AAB22C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----851AA3A3FB25FB0EFC9CA86EA2AAB22C_MULTIPART_MIXED--